If you had recently purchased a custom domain name from BigRock please follow these steps to setup your domain to your Blogger☺.
- Login to your Bigrock Account and select you Domain.
- Now find "DNS Management"and then click on “Manage DNS” button.
- Afterwards one window will appear in which click on “A Records” tab. And Click on “Add A Record Button”.
- Now new window will appear, here leave Host Name field as a blank and in Destination IPv4 Address field insert following code. "184.108.40.206"
- Now repeat Step-4 three times more to add following three “A Records” in exact same way."220.127.116.11
Now it will look like this.
- After creating 4 different “A Records” for your domain, Go to CNAME tab to add “CNAME Records”. Now click on “CNAME Records” tab and then click on “Add CNAME Record” Button.
- In the the Host Name field enter "www" and in the value field enter "ghs.google,com"Then click "Add Record" button.
After completing all above sixth steps, you have to setup your Bigrock domain to your Blogger and verify to you Blog with BigRock.
- Login to your Blogger Account, Go to Setting > click Basic button. Go to Publishing > Blog Address. Click On "+ Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog". Type your domain name with "www" (e.g. www.sakshambhargava.com) and Click Save button. Then your blog ask you to verify authority on that domain name. Now you have to create another CNAME record in Domain DNS to verify.
- Go to your “CNAME Records” tab and then click on “Add CNAME Record” Button. Copy first code and paste it in Host Name field. Similarly copy second code and paste it in “www” and in value field. Then finally click “Add Record”.
- Now you need to repeat Step 7 to verify your domain. For this, go to Blogger Account. Setting > click Basic button. Go to Publishing > Blog Address. Click On "+ Setup a 3rd party URL for your blog". Type your domain name with "www" (e.g. www.sakshambhargava.com) and Click Save button. This time, you find there is no error. After then, Tick "Redirect sakshambhargava.com to www.sakshambhargava.com". and click Save button.
Great now your website ready to publish. Share this if you enjoy this amazing trick. And make sure you do subscribe my Blog for latest updates. ☺